1. Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Kakenhi B, JSPS), “Memory Blocks for Spatialized
Knowledge” Subject: Collaborative Augmented Reality. Principal researcher. Amount:
90K-USD over three years (2012-2014)
2. Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Houga, JSPS), “Book Flipping Printing”. Subject:
Spatial Augmented Reality and new printing methods. Secondary researcher. Amount:
36K-USD over two years (2011-2012)
3. Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Wakate A). Subject: Human Computer interfaces,
Smart laser scanner”. Principal researcher. Budget: 50K-USD over two years (2006-2007).
4. 基盤研究(S), 分担者/連携研究者, Subject: Vision Chip applications. Period: H19-H23.
5. Principal researcher at the University of Tokyo for the collaborative project with
University of LAPLAND and UDK BERLIN (2010-2011). Research topic “Interactive Laser
Projection System for Downhill Skiing Slope”. Total budget handled: 17K-USD.
6. In charge of collaboration with various tech companies that provided funding, space and
material to my lab: Samsung Electronics, TOYOTA Tsusho Electronics, Nissan Research
labs, Omron and Hamamatsu Photonics.