1. Excellence Grant by the French government (Ministere de l’Education Nationale, del’Enseignement Superieure et de la Recherche) to study in France – Ecoles Preparatoire aux Grandes Ecoles.
2. Excellence Grant by the French government to continue studies in France (based on results from the competitive entrance examinations to the “Grandes Ecoles”: ranked third at the Mines-Pont-Telecom examination in all France for all foreigners candidates).
3. Grant by the French government to pursue a PhD (based on DEA honors)
4. NHK Digital Stadium, Best Selection Award (aired at NHK-BS2, 8/10/2005).
5. NHK Digital Stadium, Finalist Award (aired at NHK-BS, 14/1/2006).
6. Panasonic Prize at the Digital Art Festival 2005(9-13/12/2005).
7. Grand Prize [Art Division] at the 9th Japan Media Art Festival (24/2-5/3/2006).
8. Honorary Mention at Prix Ars Electronic 8/2006 (Interactive Art Category).
9. Awarded a prix in the category Medicine and Health for the Volume Slicing Display, at LAVAL VIRTUAL 2009, 22-26 April 2009.
10. Winner Dorbot Tokyo 2009 (“It’s a Donnie World” interactive installation).
11. Excellence Prize at the 2009 [13th] Japan Media Arts Festival for scoreLight, in collaboration with Daito Manabe.
12. SIGGRAPH E-TECH AWARD at Laval Virtual / ReVolution Demos 2010
13. NISSAN Research Challenge Innovative Concept Award, Nissan Research Center (11.2010)
14. Best Paper Award VRSJ (Virtual Reality Society of Japan), 2011.
15. Laval Virtual 2011 (6-10 April 2011), Jury Grand Prize (for “Invoked Computing”)
16. Digital Content Expo Special Prize at Etech SIGGRAPH 2016 (27/10/2016), for “RatChair”